The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Monday, January 02, 2006

'Speech'less

Good Evening parents, teachers and dear friends

Moving from schooling to being a engineer in a MNC, one thing im pretty sure of, and that is being on the other side and listening to the speeches is the most boring thing. And so lets get on with things and I promise that Ill keep the speech small, simple and straight. There a few points which Ive learnt from my experiences and my failures and I would like to share with you all.
Thank you, take care & keep smiling.

* my first speech - 29/12/2005 *
|| KoPoS, 11:04:00 AM

4 Comments:

"Speechless" is the most apt title for your speech.
You sure have spoken from the heart. You have summed up the path to ideal/perfect life in 10 points.
Kudos!
Anonymous Kunal, at 12:43 PM  
@kunal
thanks :)
Blogger KoPoS, at 12:54 PM  
That was a speech alright! :D

Just kidding!!

Good stuff. Agree with you on the dreams one esp. :)
Blogger Tambourine Girl, at 4:04 PM  
@tg
:) thanks.
Blogger KoPoS, at 4:13 PM  

Add a comment

Blogger