The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Friday, January 13, 2006

Communication

Im the Ganesha and you are my Veda Vyasa.
I was listening to a voice I couldn’t talk to and He was reading from a mind he couldn’t hear.

Sounds profound doesnt it? :)

PS
(It happens when you chat only by typing and him only by talking[i recommend google talk]. Its insanely fun. Try it!)
|| KoPoS, 12:39:00 PM

2 Comments:

Been there, done that.
It sure is fun! You write 'haha' abd your hear 'haha' :)
Anonymous kunal, at 3:49 PM  
@kunal
now that sounds profound :))
Blogger KoPoS, at 12:01 PM  

Add a comment

Blogger