The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

I hate it

I hate it
when you lie to me.
I hate it
When you don’t call me.
I hate it
when you’re callous about me.
I hate it
When you wont think of me.
I hate it
when you make me smile.
I hate it
When I make you cry.
I hate it
How stupid you are but are mostly right.
I hate it
The way you hate me.
I hate it
When you shout at me.
I hate it
When you laugh at me.
I hate it
When you crib at me.
I hate it
When you abandoned me.
But biggest of all I hate it
that I cannot get myself to hate you.

(heavily inspired from the poem in the movie ’10 things I hate about you’)
|| KoPoS, 4:42:00 PM

7 Comments:

You are tagged. Check me blog :)
Blogger Whoiscb, at 10:36 AM  
Nice work. Kinda represents my thoughts too.
Blogger Anurag Singh Rana, at 1:00 PM  
@cb
you! >:X

@anurag
thanks :)
Blogger KoPoS, at 1:16 PM  
awwwww :)
Blogger Tambourine Girl, at 8:26 PM  
he he :)
Blogger KoPoS, at 9:24 AM  
Gosh!!
U've spelt out my thoughts.....

Well written

:)))
Blogger Julez, at 8:43 PM  
@julez
thanks :)
Blogger KoPoS, at 11:15 PM  

Add a comment

Blogger