The ThinkTank Chronicles.
This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.
Monday, May 09, 2005
lessons learnt from doing a nightout on thursday night at office
lessons learnt by going with a friend to alleygator and then to amovie in imax on a hot saturday afternoon @ 11 without eating anything
- to start off, you need to have a reason to do a nightout
- just like that' is not a reason enough
- you need to have some semblance of a work place at night, which means you should not be the only guy doing some work
- nightouts tire you out no matter what and you need to sleep the next day
- if no work, go home
- going home stretches your weekend to three days instead of two!
- the first day of that weekend though is spent sleeping!!!
- summers in hyd ARE hot
- bowling IS costly
- everyone has his share of beginners luck and then everything just crumbles
- never never go out with a friend who HAS plans
- going to some crap action movie instead of a comedy one is a dangerous change of plans
- watching an action movie 4th row from the screen breaks yr head, and yr eyes pop out
- imax rocks as long as you dont start spending money
- thai food is good. for people on a diet.
- its bad when you dont check your mails for 2 days!
- it is even bad if one of the mails contains the details of a pal's bday
- it gets worse when you are the only one that doesnt make a call
- it gets worst when you want to call but the call time in yr cell is zero
- icing on the cake, you forget to recharge yr cell
- its good when school friends meet on a sunday evening to talk
- but its bad when you dont remember anything they are talking about
- and then suddenly someone notices that and says, 'hey, why are you silent?'
- you mumble up saying something as arcane as, 'well, i am/was observing you guys'
*no offence meant to any person referred here, living or sleeping* :)
|| KoPoS, 6:27:00 PM