sometimes when im in my best thinking caps, and want to give myself a good thrust to be more proactive, i ask myselfwhen was the last time you did something for the first time?
what would you do if you knew you would never fail? (more on this very soon...)
Why am i saying this? Cuz last week i did two new things for the first time...
- Tried my hand at cooking. So here comes the chef. in his Biryani and the mutton curry
- Planning to repeat this success this week too
- Saw a Star Wars movie in a theatre and on a first day
- A good tribute to a good epic
- Went to a Chinese Restaurant. Its been only the Chinese kiosks till now.
- Eating in restaurant costs money
- Ate a pizza in office
- Dominos is costly. Whoever was that that said about a Happy Price Menu. [was it even dominos?]
- Bowling. My score is now 98[up from 55]. Bowlers here i come!!!
- And i have my bet with a friend of mine who is quite a regular bowler[@168] whom i challenged to beat from about the 6th time of my bowling. And im yet to go to my 3rd.
*i had to write this lest i forget that i really did do something good on my weekend* :)