The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Monday, April 18, 2005

A True Kodak Moment

I have stories of people[read bloggers] telling ingenious ways they found to double cross the incessant calls they get from the banks like Standard Chartered, ICICI, and others for taking the credit cards.

My own simple way is to end it as soon as possible. So i just say I have one. Today was no different. But what came after that definitely was.

Today she[its most generally a she] asked me if i have any friends that i could refer.

10/10 for the worst escapade ever. "Hmm...most of my collegues are on leave, and i sit on the far end of the cubicle". How more tongue tied can one get?

LoL. A true kodak moment oopsie a panasonic moment.
|| KoPoS, 6:05:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Blogger