The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

the call

When I didnt greet you in the morning,
I thought you would call.
When i didnt return your greeting,
I thought you would call.
When i slept without eating,
I thought you would call.
When i was crying while sleeping,
I thought you would call.
When i was reading the mails you wrote me,
I thought you would call.
When i was feeling alone among the crowd,
I thought you would call.

When i wished i wanted to live no more,
I wished you would call.
|| KoPoS, 3:11:00 PM

2 Comments:

Super da :)

Show it to your lover if u have one. Devdas should have had this, and he would have got back his Paro.
Blogger Whoiscb, at 3:04 PM  
guess devdas shud have got a friend like me instead of chunniram :)
Blogger KoPoS, at 3:14 PM  

Add a comment

Blogger