The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Moviezzzz...

Thanks to my dear friend Gandhi TM, Ive grown a movie freak over the years. Well...my wishlist tends to get longer, courtesy my indolence.
These are the ones that are new and would like to see before they move out of theatres. But there are many others in the archives that I havent yet seen. More on them soon.

This is my current list which i dont see any chances of going smaller once the coming weekend is not utilized properly :(
|| KoPoS, 4:24:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Blogger