The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Monday, May 31, 2004

The Stranger

Agony is what that is found in the most beautiful experiences known to humans - Love. Love without doubt is a cornucopia of feelings. Living in the bliss of happiness of the significant other is a wonderful feeling. But sometimes they get hurt. And we do too. And that is when in one of the times, when she said that I was no longer the one she knew, that I was now a complete stranger to her...that this one just came up.


Stranger
22-12-2003


The eyes aren't the ones I fell in love with
Nor is the voice the one that chattered for hours unending
You are the one no more
The one in you i know no more

The shoudlers arent strong anymore
The ears for once arent patient no more
The smile's aint the one i fell in love with
The pain in love is cruel in its zenith

Time had played its cruel cards
Wrecked on you its wretched trumps
The wounds of fate has bruised your heart
All that remains is a mortician's art

Gone is the love for me that you were once full of
Lost in the sands is the heart of mine
You are the same one no more
In you I see my love's demise

The sweetness in your lips I taste no more
The love in your eyes I used to adore
The one in front of me I fail to recognize
For, a stranger is before me is what i realize...
|| KoPoS, 12:14:00 AM

5 Comments:

Do you have an Rss feed to subscribe to. If can ever get my aggregator to work I'll be set. It may be because I'm spending so much time reading about ##KEYWORD## . It's been an obsession for the last year now. Sorry, I'm thinking aloud and probably boring you with prototyping thoughts.
Blogger Katrina, at 8:31 AM  
Is this blog feed live? I'd like to subscribe to it using my aggregator. It's possible that my site prototyping can get your feed automatically so I can keep up with our design and cnc posts here.
Blogger Katbo, at 9:27 PM  
I can't wait until I install my rss reader so I can subscribe to this blog. I'll have to finish building my rapid prototyping tooling site first so that I'll have a place to install the feed. Prototyping is my hobby.
Blogger Katrina, at 7:20 AM  
Is this blog feed live? I'd like to subscribe to it using my aggregator. It's possible that my site prototyping can get your feed automatically so I can keep up with our design and cnc posts here.
Blogger Katbo, at 8:35 AM  
Is this blog feed live? I'd like to subscribe to it using my aggregator. It's possible that my site rapid prototyping can get your feed automatically so I can keep up with our design and cnc posts here.
Blogger Katbo, at 10:51 AM  

Add a comment

Blogger