The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

The Second One I Wrote

This one was for my first girlfriend. And do i need to say more?


Girlfriend
11-07-2002


A woman, i heard from people past,
Had many a form that would keep us aghast,
Essence of life is she,
Lucky aren't we ?
Seen her in many a form have i,
A mother and some sis' are all i have.
Teachers always i had by my side,
Not a real friend to share the feelings i hide.
A true friend is what i crave for,
A friend for life is what i ask for.
Promise me that you will never leave me,
Be on my side is what i decree.
A miracle is it that we met again,
Let me not again feel the pain.
Missed you for so long,
Let our lives together prolong...
|| KoPoS, 11:59:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Blogger