The ThinkTank Chronicles.

This is my journey from the deeply mysterious to the outrageously silly and mundace happenings of my life. the lows and highs, the ups and downs. And maybe a Simple Harmonic Motion to an exponential curve. Mathematical, Scientific, Theistic, Philosophical, Logical,Social, every conceivable idea.

Sunday, May 30, 2004

reSolution

Well, having a blog and not using it effectively really is something im not really in favor of. In so time that I have online presence, I have been surfing about on the net, Ive decided that I will put all my poems past present and the future ones online. It gives me a lot of satisfaction and a feeling of self-worth. Well without much ado each poem is probably from my own experience. And also its from the experiences that people might feel.

A poem to me is just an experience and a change of perspective of looking at things good and bad. And things that are gray, as in reality most of them are...Though for each of the poem ill try to explain why ive written it the way ive written.

Off you go. Here comes the list.
|| KoPoS, 11:43:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment

Blogger